We recognise that the Covid-19 pandemic will be a stressful time for parents who have a baby on the Neonatal Unit. Our parent information leaflet, and the useful links below, are there to provide you with the information and reassurance that you may need during this worrying time.
If you have any concerns, or you feel as if you are struggling to cope, please let the nurse helping you to care for your baby know so that he/she can help you to get the support that you need.
- EMNODN COVID-19 Pandemic Parent Information Leaflet
- vCreate - A guide for parents with babies in the neonatal unit: Taking care of yourself during COVID-19
- Bliss - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- BAPM - Family Integrated Care for COVID-19 - Frequently Asked Questions
- Best Beginnings - Charities Offering Remote Support to Pregnant Families and New Parents