Our Parent's Advisory Groups are chaired by our Parent Representatives; Lynsey Jones (North Hub) and Vacant (South Hub) and consist of parents, staff from the neonatal units and staff from the Network team. The groups meet four times a year to ensure that the neonatal units receive input from the parent perspective. We are always keen to hear from as many parents as possible about their experiences, whether good or bad. We would especially like to hear your thoughts for any improvements or changes that you would like to see.
If it is difficult for you to come along to our Parent's Advisory Group there are many other ways that you can help to improve services, you can;
- Meet with our Lead Nurse at the cot side when your baby is still in hospital and share your experiences
- Be visited by our Lead Nurse at home or at a venue of your choice after discharge to discuss your experiences
- Provide feedback by telephone or email
- Join our Facebook group 'EMNODN - Parents Page' where you can make suggestions or comment on any proposed changes
- Complete some of our surveys
All contributions are greatly appreciated and help us to improve services for the future. Please contact us directly if you wish to become involved.